- “Who could not like being kissed by a Gilmore Girl?”
- —Christopher to his daughter
THE 100TH EPISODE/RICHARD AND EMILY RENEW THEIR VOWS – The night before Richard (Edward Herrmann) and Emily (Kelly Bishop) renew their vows, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) feel obligated to throw Emily a bachelorette party. At the ceremony the following day, Rory tells Logan (Matt Czuchry) she wants a relationship with him even though he's not ready to commit.
Later, when Lorelai, Luke (Scott Patterson) and Christopher (David Sutcliffe) discover Rory and Logan together, half-dressed, the shocking scene leads to an angry confrontation between Luke and Christopher. A furious Lorelai figures out that Emily invited Christopher in an attempt to break up her relationship with Luke.
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- and Kelly Bishop as Emily Gilmore
- special appearance by
- Edward Herrmann as Richard Gilmore
- Susane Lee as Kyon
- Marion Ross as Marilyn Gilmore
- Matt Czuchry as Logan Huntzberger
- David Sutcliffe as Christopher Hayden
- “Richard – Focus please
Lorelai – I am a camera”
- “Emily – (mistely) Oh, Lorelai, don't you think you'll ever want to be married?
Lorelai – Well, um... Actually, I do”
- “You and me, we're done”
- —Lorelai to Emily
- Lorelai says out loud (possibly for the first time) to her mother, that she can see herself be married one day.
- Aunt Totsie is introduced
- Lorelai – They're yellow and cute. I'll look like the Morton's Salt girl
- Lorelai – Yeah, yeah, that's fine. Rory's spending the night. We're having a Cop Rock marathon
- Rory – OK, The Best of Super Furry Animals complete
- Rory – Hey, do you want the Arcade Fire?
- Rory – Then stick with your strengths. Brian Eno coming up next
- Show her Nick Nolte's mug shot. [Answering the phone.] Hello?
- Lorelai – Hey, stop being such a Nancy-boy about the pants. Think Hemingway ever gave a crap what his pants looked like?
- Richard – You know that Marilyn was a very intimate friend of Cecil Beaton. He named an end table after her
- Lorelai – Great. Come back as Thora Birch
- Lorelai – Mom, it's a pretend wedding. J.Lo has them all the time!
- Lorelai – Say, aren't you the culture Queer Eye guy?
- Richard – I went over all the greats – Bennett, Sinatra, Chuck Berry – and a story popped into my head
- Richard – Not exactly Cole Porter. Emily would tease me, saying, ‘If only your name was Bill, then this could be our song’
- Logan – I do. It’s very Bugsy Malone
- I hope you at least bought her a Moon Pie.
- Rory – Quite a draw for a guy with an American Express black card
- Little knit bags full of those Jordan almonds
- Rory – Hey, girls just wanna have fun. Stringless fun