Season 5 of Gilmore Girls, an American dramedy television series, aired on the WB television network.
Lorelai and Rory face major life changes in this unforgettable fifth season. Lorelai is happy owning and operating an inn with best friend Sookie, but quickly learns the demands of being the boss. A bigger surprise is that her longtime friendship with Luke has become a romance. Lorelai and Luke try to hide their relationship, but the town soon knows they are dating. The reappearance of Rory's father, Christopher, adds to the drama.
Rory's romantic life is also complicated; at the forefront is her relationship with Dean - who's now married. In her second year at Yale, Rory is more involved in the college newspaper and meets Logan, who comes from the same old-money world as her grandparents. Rory could be on the path of her dreams - or is she?
- Lauren Graham as Lorelai Gilmore
- Alexis Bledel as Rory Gilmore
- Melissa McCarthy as Sookie St. James
- Scott Patterson as Luke Danes
- Keiko Agena as Lane Kim
- Yanic Truesdale as Michel Gerard
- Liza Weil as Paris Geller
- Sean Gunn as Kirk Gleason
- and Kelly Bishop as Emily Gilmore
- special appearance by
- Edward Herrmann as Richard Gilmore
- Jackson Douglas as Jackson Belleville
- Emily Kuroda as Mrs. Kim
- Liz Torres as Miss Patty
- Sally Struthers as Babette Dell
- Michael Winters as Taylor Doose
- Todd Lowe as Zack Van Gerbig
- John Cabrera as Brian Fuller
- Sebastian Bach as Gil
- Wayne Wilcox as Marty
- Matt Czuchry as Logan Huntzberger
- Alan Loayza as Colin McCrae
- Tanc Sade as Finn
- Jared Padalecki as Dean Forester
- David Sutcliffe as Christopher Hayden
- Arielle Kebbel as Lindsay Lister
- Gregg Henry as Mitchum Huntzberger
- Leann Hunleyas Shira Huntzberger
- Devon Sorvari as Honor Huntzberger
- Nick Holmes as Robert
- Riki Lindhome as Juliet
- Elisabeth Abbott as Rosemary
- The season was released on DVD as a six-disc boxed set under the title of Gilmore Girls: The Complete Fifth Season on December 13, 2005 by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
- Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller
- A Messenger, Nothing More
- Written In The Stars
- Tippecanoe and Taylor, Too
- We Got Us a Pippi Virgin!
- Norman Mailer, I'm Pregnant!
- You Jump, I Jump, Jack
- The Party's Over
- Emily Says Hello
- But Not as Cute as Pushkin
- Women Of Questionable Morals
- Come Home
- Wedding Bell Blues
- Say Something
- Jews and Chinese Food
- So... Good Talk
- Pulp Friction
- To Live and Let Diorama
- But I'm a Gilmore!
- How Many Kropogs to Cape Cod?
- Blame Booze and Melville
- A House Is Not a Home