Wedding day at Stars Hollow - and the ceremony seems to have an effect on Luke and Jess. Meanwhile, Rory and Dean share another rendezvous.
Stars Hollow prepares for the Renaissance-themed wedding of Liz and T.J. Lorelai discovers an equine visitor in the Dragonfly Inn's lobby. Rory's suitemates depart for summer vacation. Lorelai unsuccessfully attempts to get Emily to admit to the separation. Rory calls Dean to rescue her from the disastrous date. Luke and Lorelai share a special moment at the wedding. Jess expresses his gratitude to Luke, and proposes an idea to Rory before saying goodbye.
- reflecting light | SAM PHILLIPS
- relax | FRANKIE GOES TO HOLLYWOOD
- in a big country | BIG COUNTRY
- jaqueline | FRANZ FERDINAND
- too shy | KAJAGOOGOO
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Miss Patty – I've worked with Joan Crawford. This is worse.
- Kirk – But the maypole is an expertise of mine. I re-enacted the dwarf's maypole choreography from "The Safety Dance" video at my junior-high talent show.
- Sookie – That actually felt good. Like getting a Jack LaLanne workout.
- Luke – Does she remind you of someone?
- Lorelai – Can you say Leslie Van Houten?