Girls in Bikinis, Boys Doin' the Twist is the 17th episode of Season 4 on WB drama Gilmore Girls.
Rory and Paris go south for a rite of passage: spring break! Jason deals with the rite of giving Lorelai his house key. Luke is read his rights after beating up the car that belongs to Nicole's secret boyfriend.
Rory, Paris, Janet and Glenn escape a Dickensianly cold winter in Connecticut and head to Florida, where they run into Madeline and Louise, who show them the spring break ropes. Jason gives Lorelai the key to his apartment as a symbol of his commitment to their relationship. Lorelai bails Luke out of jail after he's arrested for beating up the car belonging to the man he suspects is having an affair with Nicole. Lorelai and Rory get the dubious honor of the first ride in Kirk's latest venture, the Stars Hollow pedi-cab.
- "Suspended From Class" by Camera Obscura
- "Step Into My Office Baby" by Belle & Sebastian
- "So Says I" by The Shins
- "Get Yourself Together" by Tahiti 80
- "The Laws Have Changed" by The New Pornographers
- "It's Gonna Be A Long Night" by Ween
- Rory: So the person is David Caruso?
- Rory: Man, that's a lot of people stuck in that tiny car.
- Paris: They should all be wearing Shriner hats.
- Paris: Fine, go. I hear melanoma is very in this year. Here, Casper, you better use this.
- Lorelai: Nice to see Michael Caine working again.
- Louise: Well, Anna Nicole, look at you.
- Lorelai: You know, I'll just tell Shirley MacLaine, "Hey, look, back off, Shirl."