The pen is mightier...While she tours Europe with Emily, Rory sends Dean a letter, hoping to fix the mess she's created. But the mess gets messier when Dean's wife reads the letter.
T.J. is milking his injuries for all he's worth, but Luke decides that it's time to go home after seven weeks on the Renaissance Fair circuit. Rory calls to apologize and to ask her mother to deliver a letter to Dean. Sookie and Lorelai decide to decompress with a girls-day-out. Emily and Rory come home exhausted from fending off the attentions of randy European men. Lindsay finds Rory's letter and confronts Dean. Lane realizes that she's falling for Zack.
- "Fell in Love With a Girl" by the White Stripes
- "This Town" by The Go-Go's
- "Chimacum Rain" by Linda Perhacs
- "Suffragette City" by David Bowie
- "Lithium" by Nirvana
- Also referenced: The White Stripes, Radiohead, Pixies, The Dandy Warhols, The Velvet Underground, Men at Work, Chicago, Wings, Styx, Culture Club, Quarterflash
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Pop Culture ReferencesEdit
Lorelai: I am the über Trump Murdoch maximus!
Liz: I was listening to my Deepak Chopra.
Lorelai: (to Luke) What's that, Lucy, a football for me to kick?
Lorelai: (to Luke) See you when Hillary's president!
Zack: He was purging the "E! True Hollywood Story" part of it for his own benefit.